Fugitive Dawood Ibrahim owns 15 properties in UK, says India dossier
14 October 2015
Indian fugitive and underworld don Dawood Ibrahim living in exile in Pakistan is reported to own about 15 properties in prime locations in the United Kingdom, a Zee News report quoted from a dossier with the Indian government.
The dossier listing properties owned by Dawood Ibrahim in United Kingdom has been prepared by Indian intelligence agencies ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's forthcoming visit to the UK.
Zee News claims to have the documents which list the various properties owned by India's most wanted terrorist and people associated with him.
The first property is at St John Wood Road in London where a huge garage has been built and from which Dawood and his 'company' carry out their work, says the report.
The other places where the mafia don has properties are:
- Herbert road, Hornchurch, Essex RM113LA.
- Richmond Road.
- Dartford Hotel, Spital Street, Dartford.
- Tomswood Road, Chigwell.
- Shops and apartment at Roehampton High Street, London.
- Shops and apartment at Lancelot Road.
- Property at Tharton Road.
- Romford Essex
- Shepherds Bush Garden, London.
- Great Central Avenue, South Ruislif.
- St Swithins Lane, London.
- Flat in Roehampton High Street, London.
- Property in Woodhouse Road, New North Road, Hainault.
- Development properties in Richmond Road.