Tata AIG General enters into a alliance with TT Enterprises
Our Corporate Bureau
23 February 2005
Mumbai: Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited today announced in Mumbai that it is entering into a strategic alliance with Chennai-based TT Enterprises, a TTK Group company. Under the agreement, TT Enterprises will offer Tata AIG General's range of general insurance products to its customers in India and across the world.
Central to this tie-up, TT Enterprises has entered into strategic alliance with US-based AIG International Services (AIGIS), a member company of American International Group, and is launching the "Relocation Support Membership Programme" for Indian nationals traveling to the US. The membership programme offers relocation and travel assistance products and services to Indians traveling to US for higher education, employment, businesses, etc.
The membership programme is uniquely designed to provide the most relevant and innovative services designed to enhance the travel and relocation experience for travelers. Members of this programme can avail relevant travel assistance 24 X 7 for medical, financial, insurance or relocation needs.
Features of relocation support membership programme:
- Assistance in applying for social security registration.
- Assistance in setting up a bank account.
- Advice on US driver's license and registration.
- Advice on setting up local utilities.
- Assistance in procuring a credit card.
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage up to $25,000.
- Medical evacuation coverage up to $50,000.
- Repatriation of remains coverage up to $10,000.
- Personal Internet Identity theft coverage up to $2,500 .
- 24 X 7 telephonic assistance available during the duration of stay in the US:
- Utility Setup Assistance;
- Driver's License Application Assistance;
- Renter's Insurance;
- Limousine Services and Airport Pickup;
- Emergency Roadside Assistance;
- Hotel Discount Programmes.