labels: nokia
Nokia to hike Chennai plant capacitynews
07 May 2007
New Delhi: Finnish mobile phone giant Nokia is planning to hike production capacity at its Chennai factory and is looking at increasing its market share in the mobile handset market.

The company, however, did not disclose the amount of investment needed in ramping up the capacity.

Nokia''s Chennai factory was set up more than a year ago with plans of investment of up to $150 million over four years. Nokia sells 80 per cent of the phones in the domestic market while the rest 20 per cent is being exported to neighbouring countries.

 


 search domain-b
  go
 
Nokia to hike Chennai plant capacity