Godrej family to be first recipient of Qimpro Green Legacy Award
28 July 2018
The ‘Godrej Family’ has won the Qimpro Green Legacy Award, instituted for the first time by the Qimpro Foundation this year.
- Business: Dr K Radhakrishnan, honorary distinguished advisor, Deptartment of Space / ISRO
- Education: Prof Y K Bhushan, senior advisor and campus head, IBS Business School and chairperson of Federation of Universities of ICFAI Group of Universities and IBS Alumni Federation (IBSAF), Mumbai
- Healthcare: Dr Mammen Chandy, Director and Head, Tata Medical Center, Kolkata
- Environment: Bittu Sahgal, environmental activist and founding editor, Sanctuary Asia Magazine, Mumbai
- Business: No recipient
- Education: Dr (Mrs) Pankaj Mittal, Additional Secretary, University Grants Commission, Delhi
- Healthcare: Dr Sunil Kaul, founder and managing trustee, The ANT, Assam
- Environment: No recipient
The Qimpro Awards Ceremony, which will be held on 16 November in Mumbai, is being sponsored by the Tata Sons, Mahindra & Mahindra, Quantum Mutual Fund, Godrej Consumer Products, Mahindra Intertrade, and Transcorp International.