Arcelor Mittal

Peabody, ArcelorMittal acquire majority stake in Macarthur Coal

25 Oct 2011

Peabody Energy and ArcelorMittal have completed their takeover of Australia’s Macarthur Coal by securing a majority 59.85-per cent stake in the world's biggest producer of pulverised coal.

ArcelorMittal plans to idle blast furnace in Dabrowa Gornicza, Poland

21 Oct 2011

China's Citic finally backs Peabody, ArcelorMittal’s Macarthur acquisition

21 Oct 2011

Peabody Energy and ArcelorMittal have moved closer to acquiring Macarthur Coal after Citic Group accepted their $5 billion takeover offer

Peabody Energy, ArcelorMittal extend offer for Macarthur Coal till 11 November

20 Oct 2011

Weak European demand forces ArcelorMittal to optimise assets to save $1 bn

15 Oct 2011

ArcelorMittal to permanently shut Liège steel plant in Belgium

15 Oct 2011

China clears Peabody, ArcelorMittal's A$4.83-bn takeover of Macarthur Coal

13 Oct 2011

ArcelorMittal's Saudi plant to start operations in H1 2012

13 Sep 2011

Macarthur Coal backs Peabody, ArcelorMittal's revised bid

30 Aug 2011

ArcelorMittal, Peabody raise bid to see Macarthur's books

15 Jul 2011

ArcelorMittal, Peabody Energy bid $5 billion for Australia's Macarthur Coal

11 Jul 2011

Land acquisition ‘on track’ for Karnataka’s Mittal, Posco projects

02 Jul 2011

ArcelorMittal's first quarter net income vaults 67 per cent to nearly $1.07 billion

11 May 2011

ArcelorMittal arm extends conversion date of $750 million MCBs

21 Apr 2011

ArcelorMittal reports net loss of $0.8 billion in Q4 2010

08 Feb 2011

Despite the Q4 loss, primarily due to impairment charges associated with the demerger of its stainless steel business, ArcelorMittal's full year net income stood at $2.9 billion, or $1.93 per share

ArcelorMittal-Nunavut stake in Baffinland reaches 90 per cent

08 Feb 2011

On completion of the deal, Luxemburg-based ArcelorMittal will own 70 per cent of Baffinland and Nunavut will own the remaining 30 per cent

ArcelorMittal spins off stainless steel business

27 Jan 2011

Baffinland backs joint ArcelorMittal - Nunavut C$590-mn bid

18 Jan 2011

ArcelorMittal to jointly bid with rival Nunavut for Canadian miner Baffinland

15 Jan 2011

In a move that surprised the industry, ArcelorMittal and Nunavut yesterday made a joint cash bid for Baffinlan

ArcelorMittal slams Nunavut’s partial offer for Baffinland as “coercive”

07 Jan 2011

ArcelorMittal’s bid is better than Nunavut, says Canadian iron ore miner

04 Jan 2011

ArcelorMittal, Nunavut battle for Baffinland’s iron ore in Canadian Artic

03 Jan 2011

Bidding war for Baffinland escalates as Nunavut tops ArcelorMittal’s offer

30 Dec 2010

ArcelorMittal raises bid for Canada's iron ore miner Baffinland to C$492 million

20 Dec 2010

The latest offer values the Toronto-based Baffinland at C$492 million, representing a premium of 14 per cent to its original bid of C$433 million

Nunavut Iron Ore raises bidding war for Baffinland with ArcelorMittal

20 Dec 2010