Mumbai: The ''voice'' of the IT-BPO industry in India, NASSCOM, has announced Leadership, Globalisation, Global Sourcing, Technology & Innovation to be the key focus areas for its upcoming sixteenth annual 'NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2008', which will be held from 13 – 15 February, 2008 at the Hotel Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2008 is a respected event across the world, and is presently in its 16th year. It is an important platform for capturing triggers for boardroom decision making, providing participants a perfect occasion for networking and experience sharing. The event will see business and technology leaders from across the world brainstorm on the existing IT-ITES industry, its future outlook and strategies to keep it high growth, vibrant, robust, competitive and a catalyst of the global economy.
This year the event celebrates the theme 'India at 60', underlining 60 successful years of India's independence, showcasing it as one of the fastest growing knowledge economies in the world.
The summit will see a number of Fortune 500 companies in attendance, and will discuss issues relating to customer relationships, competitiveness, talent, leadership, M&A and other challenges facing the Indian IT industry to name a few.
The NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2008, centered around the theme of ''Shrinking the world, Riding the wave,'' will reflect the globalisation of the IT-BPO industry, and its emerging role on the world stage.
The Summit will see presence of distinguished people such as Dr A P J Kalam, Shri Kamal Nath, James Canton from the Institute for Global Futures, Arun Maira of the Boston Consulting Group, Bruce Richardson of AMR Research, David Mitchell of Ovum, Dennis McGuire of TPI, Kurt Potter of Gartner, amongst others.
Discussions and debates to look forward to at the event include:
- India at 60: Building a Knowledge economy for growth- India is one of the youngest and fastest growing economies. Discover what goes into making India a force to reckon with.
- CEO Insights: How Successful Leaders Think – Five Challenges for the Next Five
- Years- Find out how the successful leaders think. Learn how they overcome the challenges and emerge winners
- CIO Speak: Trends in IT spending and Multisourcing – key to sourcing success
- Global Leadership: The Next Generation
- Beyond the Back-office: Capitalizing on the Expanding BPO Landscape
- Walking the Tightrope of Economical Growth and Social Empowerment
- India M&A Wave: Making Acquisitions Work, Sharing Experiences