AOL has announced the US and Canadian launch of a women's lifestyle site, That's Fit, focused on all aspects of healthy living.
The site, localised for each country, is a one-stop resource offering diet and nutrition news, fitness trends and tips, and product reviews, as well as motivation, inspiration and a daily focus on the pursuit of happiness.
''We are pleased to offer women the latest health, fitness and nutrition news from top experts in their fields,'' said Stephanie Dolgins, SVP, AOL Women and Lifestyle.
''Our content is tailored for local U.S. and Canadian audiences based on their particular interests. However, the common denominator is solid guidance on leading a 360-degree healthy lifestyle - body, mind and spirit.''
The features in the US include:
- Bob Greene - Exclusive motivational and strategic advice to lose and keep off weight;
- Fit Over 40 - Tailored information to keep viewers looking and feeling great;
- Fit Travel - Tips and tricks for staying in shape while on the road;
- Fit Running - Advice for all levels, plus a special focus on marathon training;
- Daily Fit Tip - A ''best practice'' for the day;
- Recipes section - Tanya Zuckerbrot, registered dietician, transforms high-calorie recipe submissions into waist-friendly dishes.
In Canada, the features include:
- Morning Scoop - A daily weigh in on the hottest health and fitness headlines from the Web;
- How to Be Happy - Weekly advice on how to live a happier, more insightful life;
- Eat This/Don't Eat This - Advice on how to stay healthy through good nutrition, what to seek
- out and what to avoid;
- Worrywart - Putting health fears to rest with expert advice;
- 10 Questions - Questions answered on relationships, happiness, health and fitness.