ICICI Bank reshuffles senior management
03 November 2006
The bank has promoted V Vaidyanathan to the post of executive director while 11 general managers have been promoted to the posts of senior general managers.
The new senior general managers are:
- Anup Bagchi: head, international retail product group and private banking
- KM Jayarao: head, credit risk management and credit mid-office
- Kalpesh Kikani: head, corporate products and investment banking group
- Mohit Batra: head, global project finance group
- Prashant Purker: head, global principal investments and trading group and structural rate-risk management group
- Rajeev Sabharwal: head, retail asset products group
- Shilpa Kumar: head, global markets group and
- Vijay Chandok: head, small enterprises group
The bank has also effected changes in its international banking operations, which have been divided into three regions — Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia.
Senior general managers heading international operations:
- Nimesh Shah: head, Middle East and Africa
- Suvek Nambiar: head, Asia, and
- Sonjoy Chatterjee, head, Europe, North America and Russia
The new regional heads will report to Chanda Kochhar, deputy MD, who has been reassigned responsibility for international banking.
Sandeep Batra will move from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance to ICICI Bank as senior general managers to head compliance group.