Highlights of the report:
- Time spent on calling is comparatively high but shows a downward trend
- On an average 25-30 minutes of active time is spent on voice calls
- Almost 15-20 minutes of the active time is spent on messaging
- Time spent on chat shows an upward trend.
- On an average 40-45 minutes is spent on entertainment activity.
- Time spent on multimedia activities is almost five times as compared to time spent on games.
- Media player and gallery constitute a major portion of the multimedia time. It also shows upward trend month on month.
Informate has developed metering software that works on all major platforms. This software is downloaded onto the mobile devices of the company's panel members. These are people who have registered to participate in the metering as a research exercise. The software records all activities on the device, which is downloaded daily on to Informate's servers. These then convert the data into reports that can be accessed by customers on a real time basis.
Informate Mobile Intelligence is the first company in India to provide information based on actual mobile usage with the help of its on-device metering technology, which is installed on its panelists' handset. Key websites visited via mobile handsets
|BFSI & Online trading ||ICICIbank ||BSE ||NSEIndia|
|Dating & Matrimonial ||Shaadi ||Bharatmatrimony ||Jeevansaathi|
|VAS storefront ||Getjar ||Ovi ||Ownskin|
|Travel & Tourism ||Indian Railways ||MakeMyTrip ||Yatra|
|Social Networking ||Orkut ||Facebook ||My gamma|
|Web Communication ||Gmail ||Yahoo India Mail ||Rediff Mail|
|Overall Internet Media ||Social Networking ||Search ||Webmail|
|Search Engines ||Google ||Yahoo ||Bing|